Make more of the working day. Spend more time in meetings and less time in traffic on the road.
Treat yourself or someone else to the thrill of a trip round London on the back of a motorcycle.
Visiting London and only have an hour to see the sights? We can whisk you round in less than 60 minutes to take it all in.
We're doing our part to maintain and improve air quality in London by ensuring all our bikes are maintained to the very highest standards.
Being the Worlds first 100% carbon negative motorcycle transportation company since June 2006, Passenger Bikes is hoping to set a new standard in the commitment to environmental responsibility taken by all industries and companies.
Our bikes can be used for either short or long term product or service promotions. When 'vehicle wrapped' they stand out from other advertising and make heads turn.
Available by the hour, day or week our bikes have been used successfully on many occasions for various filming, photographic and other media projects. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Using our service will usually cost the same or just a little more than a premium
car service, but will often take less than half the time. Below are full details
of our current rates. You can also find some examples of typical fares for journeys
within London and to the London airports outside the M25.
Please email or call if you’d like a quote for specific a journey.
Typical Airport Rates*: Central London - Gatwick - £120 Central London - Luton - £125 Central London - Stansted - £120 Heathrow - Gatwick - £145 Heathrow - Luton - £130 Heathrow - Stansted - £175 Gatwick - Luton - £200 Gatwick - Stansted - £200
Typical journey costs from Piccadilly Circus*: Waterloo BR - £30 Victoria BR - £30 Paddington BR - £30 Liverpool St BR - £30 Hammersmith - £37.50 Heathrow Airport T1 - £82.50 Muswell Hill - £45 Canary Wharf - £37.50 City Airport - £52.50
*Costs are based on travel during normal trading hours and are subject to the addition of VAT and any waiting time.
• Minimum charge is £30, for journeys up to 4 miles. Journeys will be priced at £7.50 for each additional 2 miles, or part of thereafter. e.g. for journeys up to 6 miles £37.50, up to 8 miles £45, etc… Stops en route will incur a £5 charge in addition to any waiting time.
• Waiting time will be charged at £60 per hour and is billed in 5 minute increments.
• Airport waiting time will be charged at £60 per hour and will be effective half an hour after the scheduled arrival time of the flight.
• Journeys that start or finish at any Heathrow Airport Terminal are subject to a minimum charge of £75. Journeys starting or finishing at London City Airport are subject to a minimum charge of £50.
• Full journey price will be charged for cancellations made less than 12 normal trading hours prior to the booked pick-up time.
• Any changes to bookings made less than 12 normal trading hours prior to the booked pick-up time will be subject to a £10 surcharge.
• ”As directed” journeys will be charged at £80 per hour or will be charged at our standard journey rates, whichever is greater.
• Our normal trading hours are between 7am and 7pm Monday to Friday. Bookings outside these times are subject to availability and will be price individually. Waiting time will be charged in addition to the journey cost and subject to a premium.
• Any weekend work will be subject to availability and will be price individually. Waiting time will be charged in addition to the journey cost and subject to a premium. All public holidays will be treated as weekends.
• Any use of the onboard mobile phone is subject to availability and outward calls will be charged at £1.00 per minute.
• Prices relate only to journeys within the M25. Journeys which start or end outside the M25 are subject to a minimum charge of £85.
• All prices are subject to VAT and all bookings are subject to Passenger Bikes Limited’s current Terms & Conditions.